Dr. Melanie Grossman (Princeton A.B., New York University M.D., Yale Internship, Columbia University Residency, Harvard Fellowship) is a board certified dermatologist and laser surgeon. A co-inventor and patent-holder of laser hair removal, Dr. Grossman is renowned globally as a pioneer of laser science. Her private practice features state-of-the-art laser and energy based devices, as well as a broad range of treatments to achieve healthy, beautiful skin for your face and body.
Dr. Grossman established her practice in 2001 to realize a life’s dream: to use her training and skills in aesthetic medical science to help people look and feel their best.
New York University, M.D.
Columbia University Residency
Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology – 1982
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University
- Assistant Attending in Dermatology, Presbyterian Hospital in the City of New York
- Attending Physician Associate Adjunct Surgeon, Department of Plastic Surgery, New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- American Academy of Dermatology – Fellow
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery – Board Member and Fellow
- The Dermatologic Society of Greater New York
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery – Fellow
- New York State Dermatologic Society